Omegle is indeed one of the most popular videos chatting social platforms on the web. People from different corners of the world connect with strangers, make friends and chat. Online video chatting is the new trend, and the number of active users is increasing.
The users certainly want improved quality video chat experience without any interruption. With the tech improvements and advancements, Omegle introduced lots of changes to meet the requirements of the users and satisfy them with its services.
Still, the Omegle users face certain major problems leaving a bad experience. The major problems include Omegle ban and Captcha.
It is indeed quite annoying if while chatting, the screen displays to enter Captcha every time on Omegle.
You stay refrained from chatting continuously on the site and interrupts in chatting. Omegle users must have the idea to stop Omegle Captcha every time to continue chatting without any interruption.
In this post, you will get the best ideas to stop the Captcha on Omegle Chat.
1. Unplug the router to stop Captcha
- Clear the cookies of the web browser.
- Unplug the router.
- Restart the computer and wait for 10 minutes
- Plug-in the router
- Visit the Omegle site
2. Clean the cookies and get rid of Captcha
- Restart your internet connection if you don’t have a dedicated connection.
- Clean the cookies from the system.
- Restart the internet connection from the router
- Visit the Omegle site
3. Report Feedback to the staff
- Visit the main page of the Omegle site.
- Scroll down to find ‘Send Feedback‘.
- Click on the link and send feedback to the staff reporting about the problem
- Enter your registered E-Mail address
4. Use VPN services to get rid of the inconvenience
You can also use VPN services to get rid of the inconvenience! Send feedback and report the staff about the inconvenience.
Download VPN service and connect to Omegle. You will find numbers of free VPN programs like hola, Zenmate and many more. Download and run the program.
5. Clean viruses from the system
The viruses in your system may cause spam to the sites. Run an Antivirus program on the system and scan it.
Remove the virus and fix the damages in your network or system to run Omegle without interruption.
6. Use Web Proxies to get rid of the problem
You can use proxy sites for Omegle to fix the problem. You will find multiple numbers of web proxy sites on the internet.
If the staffs blacklisted your IP, using web proxies, you could connect to the site using another IP. You can also change the DNS and fix the problem.
Using any one of the ways, you can get rid of the problems. Access any one of the ways to stop Omegle Captcha every time.
How Long does Omegle captcha last?
Omegle captcha usually last for 24 hours. If none of the above methods are not working, then wait for 24-48 Hours and try again.